Thessi Rykia, Aspropyrgos, Greece
Eco-friendly transport – naturally international!
The construction, furniture and paper industries are among our partners – and have been for decades. We design tailor-made transport solutions for them within Europe, particularly from and to southeastern Europe. The timber is forwarded directly to the customer in groups of rail wagons or by block train.
On average each year we make use of eco-friendly rail transport to carry over 200.000 tonnes of wood throughout Europe:
- Round wood from the forests of Europe
- Wood chips (sawmill by-products or industrial raw materials)
- Sawn timber for inland stations and sea ports
What we offer
- Organisation of Europe-wide door-to-door transports
- Quick, secure and high quality express connections to eastern and southeastern Europe
- Assistance in wagon selection
- All accompanying freight forwarding services
- Smooth transport coordination by our local subsidiaries and partners